1. Firstly, we use a shade guide to check the shade of your teeth before and after the appointment. At this point its great to capture your before picture so you can see the difference following your session.
2. You will gently cleanse and scrub your teeth with your own disposable bamboo toothbrush. This stage removes any recent surface stains and gently exfoliates the enamel.
3. Using a finger accelerator wipe with an activation spray, and you will use it to brush your teeth. This will build up a lather and foam, which helps draw the gel into the pores of your enamel.
4. Your own sterile disposable mouth guard is removed from a sealed foil packet, and non-peroxide gel is applied. You then place the mouth guard into your mouth and put on a pair of protective goggles.
5. Sit back, and let the teeth-whitening gel and laser light get to work! The laser light creates an oxidation reaction to remove stains and tooth discolouration from the inside out.
The teeth whitening appointment consists of 3 back-to-back sessions of up to 15 minutes each where you repeat the process, replace with fresh gel, use a new finger wipe with activation spray.
We also offer a full range of aftercare products to help maintain your results achieved.